Alternative Treatment Options
Alternative methods of aligning teeth include:
• Conventional orthodontics using braces and wires;
• Removable orthodontic appliances.
The total cost of orthodontic treatment is as outlined in the treatment plan. Please take note of the timing of payment for various parts of the treatment, and also take into account the number of included retainers.
This quoted cost does not include:
• Extractions required to complete the orthodontic treatment;
• Scaling and cleaning throughout the course of orthodontic treatment;
• Restorative work (crowns, bridges, implants, fillings, veneers, etc.) which may be required after orthodontic treatment to achieve a more aesthetic outcome;
• Replacement retainers, should the ones provided fracture;
• Repair or replacement orthodontic apparatus used during treatment, in the event of breakage or loss.
• I have read and understand the conditions and information in this Consent Form.
• I have discussed the information contained in the Consent Form concerning the orthodontic treatment with my dentist.
• I have had explained to me the cost of the treatment and I accept responsibility for that cost.
• I understand the dentist has a special interest in orthodontics, but is not a orthodontist.
• I authorise my dentist to provide orthodontic treatment with Plastic Aligners.
Phone | Book Now! | Directions