Module #1 (2024)
Module 1 (1st date): Saturday, 16th March to Monday, 18th March 2024
Cost: $3,600 incl. GST (10% discount if paid 30 days before 16th March 2024) Enquire About Group Discounts
Discounted Price: $3,240
Module 1 (2nd date): Saturday, 18th May to Monday, 20th May 2024
Cost: $3,600 incl. GST (10% discount if paid 30 days before 18th May 2024) Enquire About Group Discounts
Discounted Price: $3,240
25% discount if attending ALL 3 MODULES and registered before 15th February 2024.
Venue: Sage Ringwood Hotel, 211 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood, VIC 3134
Times: 8:30am – 5:30pm
CPD Hours: 24 per module (+8 hours if attending guided surgery)
- Module 1 – Single Unit Implant Restorations (two dates of this module are available)
- Module 2 – Multi Unit Implant Restorations; and optional single/multi-unit guided surgery component
- Module 3 – Full Arch Implant Restorations; and optional full arch guided surgery component.
Module 1 covers single unit fixed implant supported crowns. This includes:
- Prosthetic implant componentry for fixed prostheses;
- Diagnosis and treatment planning through "prosthetically driven" implant placement;
- Fundamental differences between teeth and implants;
- Differences between external and internal connections;
- Choice of restorative platforms;
- Types and materials of abutments, and guidelines for use;
- Angulated abutments vs. angulated screw channels;
- Understanding all different types of impression copings and fabricating customised impression copings;
- Cement-retained vs. screw-retained prostheses (and direct-to-fixture);
- Loading schedules;
- Implant protected occlusal concepts and progressive loading;
- Maintenance and review.
Hands-on Exercises (not all are listed):
- Fabricating implant-supported fixture level provisional for prosthetic seal;
- Modifying implant-supported fixture level provisional for soft tissue emergence development;
- Fabricating customised impression coping and taking fixture level open tray impression;
- Preparation of cementable abutment;
- Using cementable abutment level provisional for soft tissue emergence development;
- Taking abutment level closed tray impression of stock abutment;
- Assembling and disassembling all single-unit implant restorative options, including cross-pin, Ti-base, biaxial screw, 2nd (prosthetic) screw, and cemented restorations.
- Each module $3600 incl. GST
- Includes lunch and refreshments
- 10% early bird discount for each module if paid at least 30 days in advance of each module’s course date.
- 25% discount if attending all 3 modules and paid before 15th February 2024.
- This course is compliant with current DBA guidelines on CPD.